Followers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Daily 5

I just finished reading The Daily 5 and The CAFE books.  I can't wait to implement this in my classroom next year.  I have been looking at all the blogs and TPT/Teacher's Notebook with all the great ideas to help launch this.  

One idea in particular really got me thinking and I made one that would fit what I plan to do.  Little Miss Whimsical posted a Daily 5 check list that is a wonderful idea to use for students to help them keep track of where they have been.  Since I am planning on doing some of the Daily 5 I  made my changes accordingly since last year in my classroom I started using monthly center menus from Sarah's First Grade Snippets (that my kids really enjoyed!!).  

So here is what I thought I could use for my students...thanks  Little Miss Whimsical for  inspiring me for the idea:).


Let me know your thoughts on the Daily 5 and how it works in your classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment